A Kosher Passover Program in Israel at a Resort in Hadera 2023
- Dates: April 5th-April 12th 7 Nights
- What kind of Kashruth: Glatt Mehadrin Rabbi Eliyahu Rotenberg without grains
- Name of Hotel: Hadera Resort
About the Program and the Kosher Hotel
You are cordially invited to a perfect kosher vacation for the next Passover, in a unique and
idyllic location, with varied attractions in the area and an adapted, attractive program.
Hotel Hadera Resort by the sea is on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, opposite a spectacular and picturesque lagoon.
The amazing view that is seen from the rooms and the suites, is a private, idyllic beach.
Hotel Resort Hadera by the sea is a luxurious leisure, spa and business hotel, located on one of the most beautiful strips of beaches in Israel.
The hotel offers direct access to Benjamin Beach, which is located at the foot of the hotel. The hotel is designed in a style which reflects the Mediterranean atmosphere and from its rooms, you can view the unique beach.
The hotel offers 171 modern and outfitted rooms, that present the spectacular view of the beach that is visible from the hotel.
The hotel has a pampering spa, which includes and outdoor swimming pool which overlooks the sea (in the summer), and an indoor pool all year round, a jacuzzi and a wet and dry sauna.
The hotel offers an events and conference complex, with spectacular views of the sea, and halls that are suitable up to 1,000 guests.
The Hotel Services
- 171 rooms
- 102 suites
- In addition, the hotel has an operational spa, restaurant and swimming pool.
The Hotel Rooms
- View: The sea
- Size: 35 square meters
- View: The sea
- Size: 45 square meters
The Kosher Food
During the holiday and the Sabbath, the hotel is full-board and during Hol Hamoed, the hotel is half-board (The eves of the holiday and Sabbath will be on the basis of Bed and Breakfast)
During Hol Hamoed the hotel will be half-board, and on the second eve of Passover, it will be full-board.
Kashruth – Glatt Mehadrin Rabbi Eliyahu Rotenberg without grains
The Destination and Attractions
The hotel is located close to main transportation arteries, which allow access to varied sites in Hadera and the area, including the center of Israel, the Sharon area and up North.
Among the main sites, you can find various museums, national gardens and parks for the whole family.
A synagogue will be operated for the use of the hotel guests during the holiday, accompanied by Rabbi Shalom Cohen – a senior lecturer and educational and family advisor + the famous singer Avi Miller.
Included in the Price
- As in any vacation, during your stay at the hotel, we take care of a variety of programs, which include, trips, shows and a variety of activities for the whole family.
- During the holiday, you can enjoy a full culinary experience at the hotel dining rooms, and all of this, with the elegant Kashruth of Rabbi Eliyahu Rotenberg, without grains.
- During Hol Hamoed, the hotel will function on the basis of half-board and during the second holiday, it will function on the basis of full-board.
- A stay at the Hotel Resort Hadera
Not Included in the Price
Questions and Answers
Contact us and register today for a Kosher Passover Program in Israel, at the Hotel Resort Hadera 2023!